Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally!!!


Hello Everyone,


I have been trying and trying to get "BABA" to update the blog. For those of you I have not met yet, my name is Graham Dawit Kilby, although, my official name is Graham Bradley Kilby until my new folks get off their lazy butts and readopt me in Oregon. Anyways, people call me Graham, and I recently moved here with my new parents from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I can't wait to meet everyone. Until then, here's my story as told to me by "BABA" (AKA Brad).
Hey Everybody,
Graham has threatened me with a sleepless night and a dirty diaper if I don't put this out today. Given that he is now eating baby food, and Joi is not around, I figured that I should comply, so here goes. As I said before, we had an amazing trip, however, after spending two healthy weeks in Africa, we all returned home and within the first week, all three of us were sick. I will attempt to put all of this information into several blogs by date, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post before he wakes up. Read on!!!

1 comment:

Miguel said...

Brad, we are happy to hear that you are all recovering from your sicknesses. We look forward to hear the part of your story that we don't know.

Graham Dawit looks beautiful. Congratulations to you and Joi!

Alicia & Miguel (and Dylan, Feromsa & Feven of course!)