Sunday, November 30, 2008

Six Days Away

Wow, just six days away, and it feels like we have so much to do before we leave. Unfortunately, Joi's feeling under the weather, so I'm hoping that she gets better before we fly, and that I don't catch what she has. So let's see, where are we. All of our reservations are confirmed, and someone will be at the airport to pick us up, or so we think. It's kind of funny, some of the hotels want a deposit, and when asked how I should put the deposit up, they won't answer. We are working with a gentleman named Netyanet from Alltours. He asked me if I knew anybody in Ethiopia, I replied that my son lives there, but he currently is unemployed and doesn't have any money! He had a good laugh at that I'm sure. Netyanet is very nice, and I am hoping to meet him when we get to Addis to thank him for all his troubles. Thanksgiving was awesome...too much turkey and stuffing. We're so excited.

4 comments:

KM said...

WOW. I'm excited for ya'll. So glad you shared the blog with us. We'll be keeping up for updates...and covering ya'll with prayers. This is so exciting!

Kristi Miller

Nancy S said...

Wishing you all the best !!! How wonderful that you will have your beautiful boy in time for Christmas...What a gift !!!!
I know Grandma Bonnie is pretty excited about it all also !

MLS said...

i'm about to throw up from the anticipation for you guys. gross, i know, but true...

i wish you, joi and graham safe travels.

KathrynM_Y said...

I cant wait for your new blog entry!! Write soon!